Tuesday, February 9, 2010

2nd team member intro


Name: Myles Rabbidge
Age: 21
Hometown: Wyndham, Eastern Southland
Background: I grew up on a sheep and beef property at Glenham. I attended Menzies College before studying at Lincoln University.
Interests: Tennis, cycling, tramping and anything involving classic cars.
Why Landscape Architecture: I always enjoyed graphics and design while I was at school and with my interest in the outdoors it made sense to study Landscape Architecture. I have never regretted this decision.
What Ellerslie means for me?: I see Ellerslie as a way to show future employees that I am willing to go the extra mile and take on new challenges. It has become an interesting learning curve and a way to develop new skills. I am enjoying finally seeing a design being implemented.
After Lincoln: After working for Georgie P Landscape Architecture in Wanaka I realised residential and small commercial design is what I want to do before heading overseas at some stage. Ideally I would like to end up working in central Otago as I have a love for the landscape in that part of the country.
Inspirational Drive: “Tough times don’t last, but tough people do” Gregory Peak

No comments:

Post a Comment