Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Finally the last team member introduction



Name: Megan Inder

Age: 33

Hometown: Balclutha

Background: I grew up on a dairy farm before heading off to Lincoln to study horticulture, afterwards working in Japan, Christchurch, and South Otago in varying jobs. Went to England for a couple of years to work, and in my spare time travelled around Europe, returning to study Landscape Architecture back at Lincoln.

Why Landscape Architecture: I have always been interested in horticulture and design, having had the opportunity to design some friend’s gardens, and enjoying the process, I decided to go back to school to study.

What Ellerslie means for me: This is a great opportunity for students to get a name out there, there are sure to be potential employers at Ellerslie. For me this is an opportunity to meet these people.

After Lincoln: I would love to work with rural or ecological landscapes, hopefully being able to work (and travel) overseas.

Inspiration drive for Ellerslie: Many people have lost the art of face to face communication, this garden will hopefully inspire people to converse with others the memories they hold within themselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment