Wednesday, February 3, 2010

First team member intro...

Profile

Name: Emily Kelly

Age: 21

Hometown: Geraldine, South Canterbury

Background: I come from a farming background in the high country of Haka Valley. I love being active and being in the great outdoors of New Zealand.

Interests: Netball, Touch, Tennis, Waterskiing (any sport) and Hard work.

Why Landscape Architecture?: Landscape Architecture is a good combination of both of my main passions: design and graphics as well as recreation and the outdoors.

What Ellerslie means for me?: I see Ellerslie as an opportunity for a great challenge, some fun and games and most of all as a learning experience. I believe the experience will be invaluable for my final year of studies as well as for future.

After Lincoln: I intend on cracking into the profession and gaining a few years experience before exploring the international scene. However, I am sure that fate will take me where ever I am supposed to go so I am still keeping an open mind

Inspiration drive for Ellerslie: "Ride on! Rough shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles and win the race." Charles Dickens

No comments:

Post a Comment